Sunday, April 6, 2014

The Shape of Knowledge Published on Kindle Direct

Today I successfully published The Shape of Knowledge for the Kindle. I will eventually publish it with Smashwords, the easiest way to reach all of the other e readers, but not until I do revisions based on feedback from my beta readers.

There is certainly a learning curve associated with the different formats used by different e reader devices. Even the Kindle edition, which looks good on Kindle devices, has formatting problems inside Kindle apps on Apple devices. I hope to resolve this with the next edition.

Even though there are some formatting issues and I know a revision will be required, I feel a sense of accomplishment. My ideas are out in the world now, and I can focus on refining and applying them. The purpose of this blog will be to elaborate on the concepts presented in TSOK, and most importantly, show how they can be used to improve the transmission of knowledge in the real world.

No comments:

Post a Comment